Sunday, November 11, 2012

More about books!

Wow, what a busy week, and it looks like this one will not be any easier!

This week is family reading night and I cannot wait!  We have a lot of fun family things planned from crafts to games, stories and even a live reptile!  This is my first time helping and I can't wait to see it all come together.  I have been fortunate to work with some super ladies on this project and I know it will be a huge success!

What have I been working on this week?

To go along with my Parts of a Book Pack, I have just finished up my Fiction and Nonfiction Pack! (Please hold all applause until the end of the show!!!)


(So pumped that I got the title to show up this time...just goes to show you that this teacher is still learning!  Sorry kids, it never stops!)





I you want to see this pack in my teachers pay teachers store click here!
                                                   Fiction and Nonfiction Books Pack



Here is a sample of the 36 pages that are included in this pack!

Due to scheduling conflicts last week, I didn't get to redeliver my parts of the book lesson.  I did make copies and gave it to my kindergaten teacher friends, I will let you know what they think.  I took it as a good sign when the school librarian saw me making copies and asked to have one too!

Hopefully I will get to deliver this lesson myself this week, if so, I will be sure to let you know how it goes!

I am getting better at this blog thing(did you notice my cool tile picture thing?!?!), next weeks goals....photos and a Wednesday post. Stay tuned.

Have an excellent week and don't forget to share a book with someone you care about!














No comments:

Post a Comment